Sep 6, 2012

Dead or alive?


I woke up challenged with this today... 

The Law of Growing. Daily growing in knowledge, wisdom, love, inward beauty, etc.

Striving for the goal set before us...
Living as Jesus lived... 
My mind won't stop thinking how deep yet how truly simple the Law of Growth really is. (I don't mean it is simple to live as Jesus did!) NO, that is impossible. 

The simplicity of understanding seems to be how a lot of God's truths are. Simple for those who need milk, but so complex for those ready to take a bite of steak. (I think I'm a little anemic right now, so a good bite of Steak is what I need.) :)

I am challenged with living in a way that brings about daily growth. Growing to be more like Christ. 
Striving. 
Putting effort.
I'm challenged to think deeper on this (to go for the steak!) as I study what God teaches on this Law.

Progress is the Law of Heaven. Higher, ever higher, rise to Life and Beauty, Knowledge and Power. Higher and higher.
Tomorrow be stronger, braver, more loving than you have been today.
The Law of Progress gives a meaning, a purpose to life.

And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.  Romans 12:2

"Every moment of our lives we are either growing or dying." - Robert Cooper 

"When you stop growing you start dying." - William S. Burroughs