Jan 9, 2014

You are more precious than silver

I was singing the song "More precious than Silver" today as I was folding a mountain sized pile of laundry. 

Lord, You are more precious than silver;
Lord, You are more costly than gold;
Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds;
And nothing I desire compares with You.
And nothing I desire compares with You... and just kept repeating the words...
And nothing I desire compares with You.

It was one of those really heart felt moments of just God and I, singing from my heart (not caring how I'm singing, 'cuz no one was listening) :) and I stopped for a moment... and deep in my heart, I heard, feltnot really sure how to describe it other than the way God speaks to me. :) And I heard the same words but this time it was like GOD was singing to me.

Christena, You are more precious than silver;
Christena, You are more costly than gold;
Christena, You are more beautiful than diamonds;
And there is nothing I desire more than you.

We can all put our name in this song!

The Bible says that God loved us so much that, while we were still sinners, He gave His one and only Son for each one of us. To those who accept His gift, to those who confess and believe that He is Lord, we will have an amazing-abundant-completely-fulfilled life with Him eternally.

His Love is amazing. It is deeper and wider than anyone can understand!

The song :)