Jan 17, 2013

LUMINATORS!

Corban got new shoes for Christmas today. Actually from a church in Germany. The church decided to bless all the kids on the whole Slovenia team numbering about 30 kids. And then they even blessed the parents by giving goodies that we can't get here like: Brownie Mix, ranch dressing packets, Kool-Aid, Swiss Miss, etc. Then we got to pick out board games for our youth group! Blessed, blessed, blessed. 

But the shoes Corban got, I had to share :) I know they are just shoes, but I just love what they say.

The Enemy of Darkness!!!!! 

It brought up a good discussion with the kids for the evening. :) Love it!

Micah 7:8b
Though I sit in darkness,
the Lord will be my light.

Eph. 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

John 8:12
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”



Let's be the Luminators!